It’s time for my March highlights!
- The biggest highlight of this month was going to Disneyworld! This was something I wanted to do since I can remember.
- I have started working out again, I try to go at least 3 times a week.
- I have continued to be consistent with my blogs and I’m loving it. The blogging community is simply an amazing space.
- I sketch regularly, if I’m drawing, I manage to draw 1 per day and when I paint it may take a couple more days. I think my sketches are getting better.
- Though it’s still cold, all the snow has melted away and I can finally see greenery
I am currently binge watching DAMAGES on Netflix. It is just awesome!