In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Off-Season.”
I visited the Taj Mahal when I travelled to India a couple of years ago. The Taj Mahal is one of the wonders of the world and naturally a great tourist attraction! I wanted to share a few pictures I took of the monument.
- It is estimated to have taken more than 22,000 people to build this impressive building including laborers, painters, stonecutters, embroidery artists
- The Taj Mahal takes on different coloring at different times of the day, from a pinkish hue in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden at night when lit by the moon. They say the changing color resembles the changing mood of a woman
- Built in memory of the Emperors third and most favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal
- The four sides of the Taj Mahal are perfectly identical creating an astonishingly mirrored image on each side.
- The full height of the Taj Mahal is 171…
View original post 39 more words
It’s time for my March highlights!
- The biggest highlight of this month was going to Disneyworld! This was something I wanted to do since I can remember.
- I have started working out again, I try to go at least 3 times a week.
- I have continued to be consistent with my blogs and I’m loving it. The blogging community is simply an amazing space.
- I sketch regularly, if I’m drawing, I manage to draw 1 per day and when I paint it may take a couple more days. I think my sketches are getting better.
- Though it’s still cold, all the snow has melted away and I can finally see greenery
I am currently binge watching DAMAGES on Netflix. It is just awesome!
I am SO excited to post this painting I completed yesterday and is already hung on my wall. I had started drawing and painting this a couple of weeks ago, but was soon side tracked with other drawings. So yesterday, I was finally motivated enough to complete it.
I have no clue why I am always fascinated with drawing Disney characters… but I am, since I can remember!
Hope you all like it as much as I do… have a MAGICAL day!
For the past couple of months I have been neglecting my workouts. I blame the winters, all I wanted to do was to wrap myself around blankets and binge watch Netflix! Netflix can be addicting…
I have a gym in my apartment complex, but wearing layers and layers of clothes to go to the gym didn’t seem worth it. Also, I am more of an outdoor person… I like walking, riding my bike or the occasional running and breathing fresh air. Naturally, since I wasn’t able to do any of them…there may have been some gain in lbs. (I can neither confirm nor deny it). I am not fat, but I don’t feel fit. Though I did workout, I wasn’t religious with it.
So, this Sunday I decided I need to do something about it. I decided to journal my workouts to keep myself accountable.
Sunday: Husband and I…
View original post 90 more words